Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Lay Your Hands On Me by Blair Babylon



Book: Lay Your Hands On Me
Author: Blair Babylon
Publication Date: 8/4/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Georgie and Xan have come to an agreement that she will stay on with Killer Valentine for 2 months. Well that may be or not? We now have Peyton entering the picture. He was Georgie's first love and one of the people who was hurt my what her father did. The band however will need a keyboardist and he has auditioned and gotten the position but does Peyton want more?

And just what is up with Xan/Alexandre/Alex?

I have really enjoyed these books in these two series which are combined in a sense.
If you like Rockstar romance this is a great series .


I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25523106-lay-your-hands-on-me-billionaires-in-disguise

Post a Comment

0 Comments