Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars- Never Over You (Never Over You, #3) by Ryleigh Andrews



Book: Never Over You (Never Over You, #3)
Author: Ryleigh Andrews
Publication Date: 8/11/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
This is book 3 and oh, my god it's heartbreaking and enlightening all in one. Mia and Ethan truly seem to have gotten their acts together and life is going great until Mia is rushed into surgery for what? Oh now I cannot tell you that. Her best friend Luke has some wonderful news to share also with Allie by his side. When Mia decides it's time to get back to work and while skyping one night with Ethan all hell breaks lose in his mind. He still can't let go of the jealousy he has of Todd and it now perhaps has cost him his marriage and the love of his life.

Can this couple ever have a true happy ending?
Can Mia forgive Ethan this time?

Will her new surprise be the end of them?

Wow what a truly emotional book this was. I didn't know whether to punch something or curl up and cry. This book was a huge rollercoaster of emotions but I loved every single moment of it .. Fantastic reading.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25670570-never-over-you

Post a Comment

0 Comments