Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Slay (Storm MC #4) by Nina Levine



Book: Slay (Storm MC #4)
Author: Nina Levine
Publication Date: 11/19/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
In this book we have Blade's story.
Blade is the son of Marcus President of Storm MC Club. He has fought his own demons and dealt with the abuse his father dished out to himself and his mother. Blade was in a relationship that turned bad when his fiancé was murdered and he has carried that blame for years. Enter Layla owner of a bar , hardcore strong woman. Blade finds that he is drawn to her. This couple both has their demons to slay but can they do that for each other?
I think so far this has been my favorite book in this series. Blade has a huge heart when it comes to helping women and Layla finds that very attractive.

Scott, J, Nash, Blade are determined to work together to bring down Marcus.
Can they do it? I can't wait to read more in this series.
I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23592702-slay

Post a Comment

0 Comments