Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - I'll Be Seeing You by Darlene Kuncytes



Book: I'll Be Seeing You
Author: Darlene Kuncytes
Publication Date: 5/8/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Katherine has been stalked and haunted by someone since age 16 when all in her life changed. She lost her mother to a tragic event. Cole is a detective and has been asked by a good friend to help Katherine. Sparks flutter between Cole and Katherine and at first, he thought she was just talking crazy but then realizes she is very serious and the stalker is very real.

Now at age 25 Katherine’s nightmare is still there still following her.
Can Cole save her?
Who will save Katherine's heart from Cole?

This was a very good book indeed. If you like oh so hot romance mingled with a touch of suspense then this is the book for you. And the culprit when they are finally revealed you will say Oh wow I didn’t see that coming.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25456331-i-ll-be-seeing-you

Post a Comment

0 Comments