Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Incubus Dreams (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #12) by Laurell K. Hamilton


Book: Incubus Dreams (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #12)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Publication Date: 9/27/2005
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Anita is gaining even more power almost more than Jean Claude. But the price to pay for it is a ton of hot sex with just about anything that walks. Something major also goes all wrong between Anita, Damian and Nathaniel. Anita has become a true succubus.
And of course there is also a killing spree going on and its up to Anita to figure it out. This is my second time reading this series and I just love each and every book.

I got this book from my local library

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30271.Incubus_Dreams

Post a Comment

0 Comments