Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - A Shiver of Light (Merry Gentry #9) by Laurell K. Hamilton


Book: A Shiver of Light (Merry Gentry #9)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Publication Date: 6/3/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
Meredith gives births but it’s a surprise for them all. Her Uncle of the Seelie Court is still insisting he is father to one of the babies. It has now come down to killing her family and taking a throne or what?
They are awaiting testing to see which male is father to which baby.

Merry knows someone must die but whom? Who is more risk to her children?

Its hands on deck to keep the children safe. But who can keep Merry safe?

I was so saddened that this is to be the last book in this series, as I don't feel this book gave us an ending. I have truly enjoyed this series.

I borrowed this book from my local library.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15734760-a-shiver-of-light

Post a Comment

0 Comments