Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Unwrapping Tess: Christmas Encounters (Vegas Mates #5) by Krystal Shannan



Book: Unwrapping Tess: Christmas Encounters (Vegas Mates #5)
Author: Krystal Shannan
Publication Date: 11/25/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

I have not read any of the previous books in this series and I feel it hinders me in knowing the characters.

Tess always thought her mate would be a wolf. She is royalty and an Alphas daughter and although they are not held to strict rules, anymore she is not sure how everyone will react. While visiting friends for the holidays she has found her mate and no he is not a wolf. Fate will make the choice for her when Patrick gets hurt while trying to save her. Patrick is the brother of her friend Margaret's mate. Love and Holidays with family and friends nothing better.

I really enjoyed this story although it is a short and I hope to read the other books in this series very soon.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23550241-unwrapping-tess

Post a Comment

0 Comments