Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Our Sins (The Angel Trilogy Book Three 3) by Kimberly Blalock



Book: Our Sins (The Angel Trilogy Book Three 3)
Author: Kimberly Blalock
Publication Date: 10/18/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
And we are now into the next part of Evan and Abby's story. And let me tell you first make sure to read the previous two books so you know their history and the characters. This book is so damn dark and twisted. Evan has been trained all his life to take lives and now he is in a battle to save the life of the only woman who he has ever loved. Will this couple ever get their happily ever after? Well grab it and read. It will not disappoint if you are into dark romance with so many deranged and twisted roads to get through. I absolutely love Nat who is Evan's sister and I hope her and Michael get a book.  Fantastic story and a fantastic series.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25953259-our-sins

Post a Comment

0 Comments