Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin #8) by G.A. Aiken


Book: Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin #8)
Author: G.A. Aiken
Publication Date: 11/24/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
This is book 8 in the Dragon Kin series and just like the previous books we are taken into a world full of adventures, suspense, action and fierce passions. This is King Gaius's story and of course Kachka. This couple is very slow to grow on each other due to so many things that happened in the past. This couple were fantastic together but they took a backburner to everything going on around them. Although I truly enjoyed this book I just felt something was missing from it for me. Very well written and a great dragon shifter book for those like myself who love dragon shifters. Can't wait to see whose story is next.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23453137-feel-the-burn

Post a Comment

0 Comments