Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audio CD Review - 5 Stars - Close To Home by Laura Sullivan @lsullivanmusic


Audio CD: Close to Home
Author: Grammy Award Winning Laura Sullivan
Publication Date:11/7/2008
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
This is a first for me to review a Audio CD. I am normally a book reviewer with that being said. Music and Books are not far apart, as they are all someone’s work of art.
When asked if I would like to review this Audio CD. I immediately said yes. Laura Sullivan is new to me as this is not my typical genre of music with that being said. I truly enjoyed listening to this amazing Audio CD. I do have two, which were favored by me.

Track #1: Simple Gifts is truly amazing, so calming and just beautifully played.

Track #3: The Ash Grove again another beautifully played and relaxing sound.

If you enjoy the New Age Genre and just relaxing, calming music then this would truly be a Audio CD  you would want to have. Pop in this Audio CD, have a relaxing evening with a glass of wine, and simply release all your stress. Amazing.


I was gifted a copy of this Audio CD for my honest review.


Visit Laura Sullivans Amazon Page


Laura Sullivan, Grammy® Winning Composer and Recording Artist



Have a listen to Simple Gifts and tell me this is not simply beautiful



Post a Comment

0 Comments