Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Punished (Crescent City Creatures Book 1) by Samantha Stone



Book: Punished (Crescent City Creatures Book 1)
Author: Samantha Stone
Publication Date: 11/23/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
If you are, into paranormal that gives you many various creatures then this is the book for you. We get a bit of a cocktail here werewolves who are being punished for little things they have done and they want freedom but at what cost? Raphael meets Mary who is a very strong and loving woman but she is now fighting for her life. Can Raphael save her? And is Mary what she seems to be? We get action and the romance is very sweet between this couple. The writing was good and the characters are strong. However, it seemed a bit jumpy so I found I lost myself here and there. And it could use more proofing. 
If this was a first in the series then I can't wait to hear about the other characters.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27268401-punished

Post a Comment

0 Comments