Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness #2) by Laura Kaye


Book: Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness #2)
Author: Laura Kaye
Publication Date: 1/12/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Makenna and Caden's story continues and oh, what a story it is. They are still very much dating but Caden is still battling his nightmares or night terrors is what I would call them. Makenna is planning to take Caden to her father’s home for Thanksgiving and it has him having panic attacks but he will work through it because he wants to be there for Makenna. All kinds of things happen while they are there including an Ex of Makenna's. Caden doesn't think he is good enough for her and that maybe just maybe he should walk away. Let me tell you I could have ripped Caden's head off in this story but in the end, he won my heart. What a riveting story. Truly romantic and super hot.

I would suggest reading book 1 prior to reading this book.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28179515-love-in-the-light

Post a Comment

0 Comments