Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - My Warrior Wolves (Sanctuary, Texas, #4) by Krystal Shannan



Book: My Warrior Wolves (Sanctuary, Texas, #4)
Author: Krystal Shannan
Publication Date: 1/5/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Travis and Garrett have been lost without their mate Charlie. But she refused to accept them and as was the way of wolf shifters they could not force her. Out of the blue she calls on them to come to Ada as she needs their help. Charlie was put into the position of Alpha of what was left of her pack following the death of her parents after the raids of the last battle. Many within her pack however are refusing to accept her and want to follow her uncle Victor who is now conspiring with Xerses. Rose and the others are off to rescue a baby and the sister of one of the newest addition to Sanctuary.
Can Travis and Garrett show their mate they are there for the long haul? That what she wants is what they will give.

A good story which includes many of those from Sanctuary and the oh so evil Xerses. I enjoy the author bringing those beloved characters we have come to know into each of the stories.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28148263-my-warrior-wolves

Post a Comment

0 Comments