Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - A Covert Affair (Deadly Ops #5) by Katie Reus @katiereus


Book: A Covert Affair (Deadly Ops #5)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 3/1/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
This one picks up in the blown up subway from the previous book. Freeman and Ortiz are trapped down in that thing and someone is still shooting. Women are disappearing many more than anyone thought but who is taking them? Wesley has taken Ortiz into the Black Death 9 and since he is off bed rest he hopes Ortiz is ready for an op. Nathan meets Amelia once more and sparks fly. True to form with this author, we get just enough suspense and romance. I enjoyed this book and to be honest I believe it is my favorite so far in this series.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

Post a Comment

0 Comments