Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega #4) by Patricia Briggs


Book: Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega #4)
Author: Patricia Briggs
Publication Date: 3/3/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW *May contain spoilers *
Anna and Charles need rest and time to be together so it is off to a friend of Charles' to purchase a new horse for Anna possibly. Well things do not go at all as planned for these two but then again they usually do not. Even though the Fae decided, they did not want to be in the human world and went to stay only on their reservation it seems some are not content to remain there and now one is causing all kinds of horror. Can Charles and Anna save the day?
Wow, I loved this one so far to me it is the best in this series. We get just the right amount of suspense, mystery and love. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series. The last chapter leaves us wanting so much more.

I borrowed this book from my local library.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18941694-dead-heat

Post a Comment

0 Comments