Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Hunted by Darkness (Darkness #4) by Katie Reus @katiereus


Book: Hunted by Darkness (Darkness #4)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 2/9/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
*** May contain spoilers ***

Bo and Nyx's story finally. I absolutely love these two. But Nyx's mom well she leaves a lot to be desired for sure. Nyx has to repay the favor her mother gave and it takes her and Bo into a nightmare of sorts. While Finn and the gang are scrambling to help them. And Bo meets two of his kind in wherever he and Nyx have been pulled to. Can he trust them? I hope we read more about Rory and Ian.

I love this series and this book just blew me away. I was anxiously awaiting it and it did not disappoint. We get just the right amounts of intrigue, romance, comedy and suspense. I found myself laughing out loud many times while reading this book.

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

Favorite Quote:
" Your such a drama llama!" she shouted at her mother.
The redhead blinked. " It's drama queen, dear."


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28155391-hunted-by-darkness

Post a Comment

0 Comments