Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Revelation (Legacy #3) by Ellery A. Kane



Book: Revelation (Legacy #3)
Author: Ellery A. Kane
Publication Date: 1/23/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW *May contain spoilers *

This book picks up where book 2 left off. Lexi is still with that horrible Augustus and Quin is still far away from her.  They must deal with the drug issue before there is no one left. Lexi's friends think she should move on and keep trying to set her up on dates but her heart belongs to Quin however does his still belong to her?

The author has really picked things up in this series. We get so much more depth and feeling and the action/suspense is off the charts. Again it's a genre I was not familiar with but it has opened my eyes. If you love futuristic, plot thick books grab your copy. I would highly suggest you start with book 1 in this series.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28674786-revelation

Post a Comment

0 Comments