Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - 5 Stars - Me Before You (Me Before You #1) by Jojo Moyes



Book: Me Before You (Me Before You #1)
Author: Jojo Moyes
Publication Date: 12/31/2012
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

New to me author.

In all honesty, I have no idea how to write this review. This book sent many emotions through me. We have Louisa a young woman whose only goal in life is helping her family make ends meet. She has dated the same guy for almost 7 years although I don't think their relationship is very romantic. She is laid off from her job at a coffee shop and gets one helping a man in a wheelchair as a caregiver but so much more she becomes to Will.

Will doesn't want to continue life after the accident that landed him in a wheelchair. But his thoughts do change a bit the
more he gets to do things with Lou. She has shown him a life outside that chair.

Will comes down very ill and it's not his first time fighting off this sickness.  This book brought me happiness and sadness all wrapped together at various parts of this story. I loved this book. It was true Romance as it should be written. This couple takes a bit from each other and it's just truly, amazingly, romantic. 

The narration was fantastic. Each part played by separate narrators and it truly brought this story to life.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17317768-me-before-you

Audible Link 
http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Me-Before-You-Audiobook/B00ANPX7IE

Post a Comment

0 Comments