Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - 4 Stars - Barbarian Prince: Dragon Lords, Book 1 (Anniversary Edition) by Michelle M. Pillow



Audible Book: Barbarian Prince: Dragon Lords, Book 1 (Anniversary Edition)
Author: Michelle M. Pillow
Narrated By: Mason Lloyd
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
"You are my Wife!”

What did you love best about Barbarian Prince?
I am an avid dragon shifter book lover and was excited to listen to this. I like that we not only meet the two main characters but also others in the family. I loved the last few chapters most of all.

What other book might you compare Barbarian Prince to and why?
I really can't say I have read another book similar.

Which character – as performed by Mason Lloyd – was your favorite?
Prince Ualan

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes although I couldn't it took me 2 days

Any additional comments?

I was gifted a copy of this audible for my honest review.

Audible Book Link:

Post a Comment

0 Comments