Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - 5 Stars - Beyond Her Words: Corrupt Chaos MC by Bink Cummings Narrated By: Tracy Marks @BinkCummings



Audible Book: Beyond Her Words: Corrupt Chaos MC
Author: Bink Cummings
Narrated By: Tracy Marks
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

"Two broken souls become one "

Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes if you like MC books this would be a great starter book for you. It's unlike any I have listened to well it's actually a first listen to for me but it's unlike any MC novel I have read.

What did you like best about this story?
This couple both are facing heartbreak and both have insecurities and yet they battle to hold onto each other.

Which character – as performed by Tracy Marks – was your favorite?
Lachlan most definitely. She does an excellent voice for him

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes I may even find myself listening to it again. I now want to grab book 2 so I can read and keep up as it is not on Audible yet.

Any additional comments?
I was gifted this audible book for my honest review


Audible Book Link:
http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Beyond-Her-Words-Audiobook/B01DCPGF94


Post a Comment

0 Comments