Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - Ride: Felicity and Niall by Author: A.C. James Narrated By: Erin Mallon



Audible Book: Ride: Felicity and Niall
Author: A.C. James
Narrated By: Erin Mallon
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Story
"Felicity and Niall Rock !! "

If you could sum up Ride in three words, what would they be?
Funny, Sexy, Suspenseful

What did you like best about this story?
I have read many shifter stories but never a horse and never heard of Puca's. This wasn't so much a love at first site things grew.

Which character – as performed by Erin Mallon – was your favorite?
Felicity. I feel the narrator had some difficulty with the male characters.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
I had varying emotions. There were some areas that were extremely funny and others where I was like oh god what next.

Any additional comments?
I read a copy of this book sometime back but listening to it was fantastic.
I was gifted a copy of this Audible book for my honest review.



Audible Book Link:

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Ride-Audiobook/B018EYPGH0

Post a Comment

0 Comments