Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Bella (Sagatori Family Saga #4) by Author: Kimberly Blalock @kimblalockAngel

Bella (Sagatori Family Saga #4)Bella Vol 4 by Kimberly Blalock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book: Bella (Sagatori Family Saga #4)
Author: Kimberly Blalock
Publication Date: 4/19/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

If you have followed this series as I have then you know book three left us with a huge cliffhanger. Well book four picks right up where we were left hanging. Bella has stayed by Jax' side but now she is stepping away to handle things the way she feels she should have done all along but she knows it won't be easy. No one in this lifestyle takes a woman serious.
Things do not go as planned and so much happens and then boom we are given yet another cliffhanger. This series just keeps getting better and so many things are coming into play. So grab your copy of book one because I think you need to start from the beginning and learn the characters.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments