Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - The Dark Vampire (Last True Vampire #3) by Kate Baxter


Book: The Dark Vampire (Last True Vampire #3)
Author: Kate Baxter
Publication Date: 5/3/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

New to me author.

I did not realize this was book three in a series so I feel like I am missing something but even with that being said. This has to be one of the best vampire books I have read in a very long time. In this book, the main character Jenner was hired to protect a woman who had to be turned due to an attack. Well the first meeting with Bria goes a little different than he planned on.
The author gives us a mixed back of supernatural beings in this story. Something I truly enjoy in my paranormal books. We get witches, vampires, berserkers, shifters and so much more.

Thumbs up to the author as this book was well written and the story kept me quite entertained. Although I found a few errors in the grammar.
I hope to read more books in this series very soon.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments