Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Declare (Declan Reede: The Untold Story #4) by Michelle Irwin @WriteOnShell



Book: Declare (Declan Reede: The Untold Story #4)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 4/9/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

What can I say about this final book in this good series?
Declan and Alyssa still have burdens to bare. But Declan has grownup so much and it is showing.
Everything he has ever wanted is finally there for him to grab but will his demons come to the forefront?
Alyssa is planning their future and she has faith in their love. Is there a checkered flag in their future?

So many twists, turns and shockers this book totally blew my mind. I have read all the books in this series and this was my favorite. Loved the ending although it made me feel sad because it took the final book for me to finally like Declan. But there is a sneak peek at the end so I have something to look forward to.

Start with book 1 but get it and get reading.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27154236-declare

Post a Comment

1 Comments