Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Cruz by Author Sammie J @AuthorSammieJ


Book: Cruz
Author: Sammie J
Publication Date: 5/19/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

It seems like I have waited forever for this book and now that it is here I am feeling sad because it wraps up The Viper Series.
This is Cruz and Lara' book. These two had a fling back in a previous book and a few things came about but I am not sharing that with you.
The author has grown so much since the first book came out and it shows greatly in this book. She also gives us all of those we loved from the previous books. Juan, Noah and Peppa have a surprise, Monica and Hans are having difficulties. And Cruz is finally growing up. How bittersweet this book is. I would suggest starting with book one in the series but if you do not like the m/m genre then just pick up Cruz.

Not much else I can say other than I have loved this entire series. And this book did not disappoint.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link


Post a Comment

0 Comments