Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Guild of Dragon Warriors (Terigan's Trials #2) by A.K. Michaels @AvaKMichaels



Book: Guild of Dragon Warriors (Terigan's Trials #2)
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 5/10/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *
This is the second book in the Guild of Dragon Warriors Series and Oh my I have to say it's my favorite so far. Terigan is best friend to Jaxon so when the Dragon Goddess Zeeandra calls on Terigan to go solo on a mission even Jaxon is concerned.
Terigan is off to Scotland to join in a mission with one of the oldest Dragons alive. They are thrown for a loop however, when Terigan senses throws him off course. The old dragon knows what is going on but just sits back and laughs. The main goal is to save those who are being held against their will. We do get many surprises in this book as well.

In this book we get our beloved dragon shifters, suspense, a little mystery and a whole lot of loving. Fantastic second book in this series and I cannot wait for the next.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review


Post a Comment

0 Comments