Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - I Will Love You For A Thousand Years by Tommy Crown



Book: I Will Love You For A Thousand Years
Author: Tommy Crown
Publication Date: 2/10/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

New to me author.

Wow. Where to start with this book. It is short, but packs an emotional punch.
Garrett and Delilah meet while both are on family camping trips. They are in their teens but that does not stop this young couple for falling totally and truly head over heals for each other. They are not from the same type of family setting however. Delilah is a beautiful musician and brings most of her audience to a stand still. Years part this couple and then brings them back together. That old saying fits this book. "True Love Never Dies"

The book is well written, although short it felt a bit rushed to me in some areas I would have loved more story but it is a sweet, sexy, heart-breaking read. I would recommend it.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

Post a Comment

0 Comments