Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Sins of My Youth: (The Charlie McClung Mysteries #4) by Mary Anne Edwards @maedwards58



Book: Sins of My Youth: (The Charlie McClung Mysteries #4)
Author: Mary Anne Edwards
Publication Date: 5/31/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Another fascinating mystery by this author.
Chief Charlie is emotionally invested in this one but he will not let it deter him in finding the culprit. His wife Marian is best friends with one of the women involved in this mystery and he prays he can swipe Joan' name off the list of suspects. A murder has happened behind the restaurant and it was a grisly murder.
Everyone is being questioned and so many of those are even considered as suspects although most are just hiding something dark from their pasts. I had my own theory a few chapters in but wow what a shock to learn who it is.

Pickup your copy if you enjoy a good mystery with a lot of suspense in there. I truly enjoyed this book.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link


Post a Comment

0 Comments