Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Working Stiff: Casimir (Runaway Billionaires #1)by Blair Babylon @BlairBabylon


Book: Working Stiff: Casimir (Runaway Billionaires #1)
Author: Blair Babylon
Publication Date: 5/17/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

I have read quite a few books by this author and I am going to say I think this one is my favorite so far. One thing I love is we hear of others from previous series, which I always love when an author does that.
In this story, we have Casimir aka Cash. Cash lives in California and he is a lawyer in a firm who deals with high players. Rox is his personal assistant and unlike all the other women who work there, she has no pull on Cash or at least she does not realize she does. Cas has always had feelings for Rox but she has a wedding band on so has been off limits. After some major thing happens, Rox ends up staying with Cas and well many things take place for these two. Of which includes a trip to Cas' real home and a visit with his family. Rox learns many things that no one else knows about. What will happen for this couple? Well grab a copy and get reading it is good.
The story, the plot, the couple and others make this book worth reading.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

Goodreads Book Link

Post a Comment

0 Comments