Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - 5 Stars- The Dragon's Queen: Dragon Lords, Book 9 by: Michelle M. Pillow @MichellePillow


Audible Book: The Dragon's Queen: Dragon Lords, Book 9
Author: Michelle M. Pillow
Narrated By: Mason Lloyd
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
"How the Queen got her Man "

Would you consider the audio edition of The Dragon's Queen to be better than the print version?
I have not read the print version but if it's anything like the audible version then it's fantastic

What did you like best about this story?
I enjoyed finding out how Queen Mede met her King. She is one strong female.

What does Mason Lloyd bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
He brought each character to life. He did a very good job with this audible.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
I found myself laughing a lot. Mede is a strong willed and quite stubborn female.

Any additional comments?
I was gifted this audible for my honest review.


Audible Book Link:

Post a Comment

0 Comments