Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - Lost and Found: Porter Kingston Series, Book 1 by:Jennifer Bryan Yarbrough Narrated By: Kim Sheard



Audible Book: Lost and Found: Porter Kingston Series, Book 1
Author: Jennifer Bryan Yarbrough
Narrated By: Kim Sheard
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

"Life after Loss "

If you could sum up Lost and Found in three words, what would they be?
Heartbreaking, Hopeful, Family

Who was your favorite character and why?
I have to say Claudia the sister in-law. She is hilarious and always is putting others before herself although she too carries a deep burden.

What about Kim Sheard’s performance did you like?
She handled the adult characters very well. She is plain spoken which is always nice

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
Cry I even cried reading the book when I read it back in 2014. This could happen to anyone and it just hits home in the heart.

Any additional comments?
I was gifted this audible for my honest review



Audible Book Link:


Post a Comment

0 Comments