Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review: The Mighty Hunter: Lords of the Abyss, Book 1 Author: Michelle M. Pillow Narrated By: Rebecca Cook @MichellePillow


Audible Book: The Mighty Hunter: Lords of the Abyss, Book 1
Author: Michelle M. Pillow
Narrated By: Rebecca Cook
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

"Something lurks under the Sea."

Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would . Why? Majority of my friends love paranormal and hot romance.

What other book might you compare The Mighty Hunter to and why?
I have only read one other series with merman. And it was nothing like this one.

Have you listened to any of Rebecca Cook’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
Yes. Rebecca does a fantastic job of narrating.

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
I tried but it's a little long. But it is so good

Any additional comments?
I was gifted this audible for my honest review.


http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/The-Mighty-Hunter-Audiobook/B01EI7PE4W/ref=a_search_c4_1_4_srTtl?qid=1465688771&sr=1-4

Post a Comment

0 Comments