Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Agony of Being Me by Victoria Valentine , January Valentine


Book: Agony of Being Me
Author: Victoria Valentine , January Valentine
Publication Date: 5/31/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

New to me author

Zoe is young and still in high school. She is very talented and beautiful in her own way. She meets Jesse who is the high school heartthrob.
Jesse and his brother are battling demons of their own in this story and now Zoe has her demons after a horrible tragedy finds its way into her life.

Although young, these two people have to grow up quickly to deal with the issues that have found there way into their lives.
Zoe is younger and that makes things a little difficult for these two a tragedy separates them but it does not separate their hearts. I am hoping they can find their way to each other.

The author gives us a very deep story line and the characters are good.
The book gives us a cliffhanger and now I anxiously await book two.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments