Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - It's In His Smile by Shelly Alexander @ShellyCAlexande


Book: It's In His Smile (Red River Valley #3)
Author: Shelly Alexander
Publication Date: 6/14/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars




*May contain spoilers *

Another fantastic romance story from Author Shelly Alexander. I enjoyed this one. We have a couple who have known each other since they were kids. Miranda stayed in town and has endured a life of crap since her mother was the towns’ trollop more or less. Talmadge never really stopped thinking of Miranda but life took him on a different course. Now he is back after the death of a family member and things place him and Miranda closer than ever.

Will things go good for this couple?
Will the will tear them apart?

Again, I enjoyed this well written romance.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.


Post a Comment

0 Comments