Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves (Vanguard Elite #1) by Annie Nicholas @annienicholas


Book: Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves (Vanguard Elite #1)
Author: Annie Nicholas
Publication Date: 10/11/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.

This book had me laughing one minute then holding my seat the next.
We get a bunch of shifters whose Alphas pretty much don't want them and sends them to a place ran by a Vamp who is to train them if they are trainable? Ian is not a trueborn shifter but he is Alpha unknowingly. He meets Clare at the training house and things between them spark. But they are not safe in training or otherwise. We get action, suspense, and very hot romance.

This was a very good book. I cannot wait to read the next in the series.

I was gifted this book for proofreading although I do own the kindle copy.

*please note I read an updated copy of this book*

Goodreads Book Link

Post a Comment

0 Comments