Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - 4 Stars - Man of Mystery: A BBW Romantic Suspense Novella Author: Lorelei Moone


Audible Book: Man of Mystery: A BBW Romantic Suspense Novella
Author: Lorelei Moone
Narrated By: Audrey Lusk
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

"Three Stories One Suspense Trip "

What did you love best about Man of Mystery?
The story is complied of three shorter stories. It has this couple going on one heck of a suspense ride.

Who was your favorite character and why?
I would say Tess. She has a spine of steel.

What did you like about the performance? What did you dislike?
I enjoyed the story however the performance was lacking in : The characters weren't expressed as how I would have liked.

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
One night in Liams Arms.

Any additional comments?

I was gifted this audible for my honest review

Post a Comment

0 Comments