Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Book: Not His Dragon Author: Annie Nicholas


Book: Not His Dragon
Author: Annie Nicholas
Publication Date: 7/25/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

I found myself laughing often while reading this book.
We have Angie who lives in a town of shifters. She has no clue what she is but she thinks she has shifter blood some where in her. Why? She has claw like nails. Well what does one do when you have nice long nails? Open a back scratching service. Angie has recently stopped seeing the werewolf Alpha and now she has someone else sniffing around her. Who? Eion of course and what is he. Eion knows what Angie is and is determined she will know and she will be his or will she?

Short but funny, and sexy story I enjoyed it.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments