Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Throw Away Girls by Jennifer Vaughn




Book: Throw Away Girls
Author: Jennifer Vaughn
Publication Date: 7/2/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.

Throw Away Girls yep that is what they are considered to some but not to this feisty, and very strong at heart reporter. Jaycee is a reporter who is very pretty and that is just what our serial killer likes. Jaycee is determined to catch this psycho with the help of one down and out cop. This was a very intense, gritty mystery I wanted to solve and read this book in two sittings.

I recommend it to those who like a bit of mystery with thrills that leave you glued to the book.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments