Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Love and Angels (Ascent 0.5) Author: Kris Hack


Book: Love and Angels (Ascent 0.5)
Author: Kris Hack
Publication Date: 8/30/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

New to me author.

This is a good short story.
When we start, there is something weird already at play then as the story goes on well I did not learn about why the neighbors had what happened happen.

Ryder is an angel of sorts, he is watching over Laney why I don’t know, and I did not figure that out.
Kass is her long time neighbor who now lives in that house where bad things have always happened.
Laney finally gives in and wants to be with Kass but things spiral out of control when someone named Sasha shows up and puts a wrench in that idea.
I do believe this book is a prequel into a story to come and I can say it will be worth the read.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments