Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - The Diary Of A Pop Star's Wife by Sammie J @AuthorSammieJ



Book: The Diary Of A Pop Star's Wife
Author: Sammie J
Publication Date: 8/17/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
This author never ceases to amaze me. This book caught me off guard as I am used to a certain type of story from Author Sammie J.
This story plays out like a diary and wow, I just loved it. This book is written in British-English. This story is well written and I just loved the characters. Although Jami and Rafael endure a lot at the hands of his manager this couple is strong in spirit and heart. Ben I could strangle. We get weakness, strength and unconditional love.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments