Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Make It Rain (Guitar Face #5) by Sasha Marshall



Book: Make It Rain (Guitar Face #5)
Author: Sasha Marshall
Publication Date: 6/27/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

The one person who Henley thought would never betray her has now what is she to do?
On top of that, her new found brother is battling demons and she knows all to well what he will go through but can she be there for him? Does anyone not see how bad everything has become?

Wow, I do not know if I wanted to cry or scream while reading this one. There are some crazy antics among them all but very little life is left in their souls. Everyone is trying to fix things but can they? Can Henley and Kip get back what was lost?

I suggest you start with book one or you will be totally lost. There are grammar issues but they do not take from the story. The characters are strong and the story flows well. I really hope there are more books in this series.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments