Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - My Eyes Adore You: a paranormal love story Author: Tommy Crown



Book: My Eyes Adore You: a paranormal love story
Author: Tommy Crown
Publication Date: 11/4/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Young love can happen anywhere and in this story, it happens in the waters of Blue Bayou. Do you think that strange? Well you have not heard a thing yet. This story is about a young girl who while her father gets the car stuck goes down to the banks of the bayou and decides to have herself a small drink of the cool water. What she sees staring back at her does it freak her out? Nope she talks to the shadow she sees. Carrie Ann has always been a dreamer so when she tells her mom about what happened well they do not quite believe her. As she gets older, a new family moves in next-door and it turns out to be none other than the boy she has talked to thanks to that water. Bo is a rebel always has been but this dreamers life is cut short when War calls. He finally realizes his true feelings for that crazy young girl who adores him but will it be too late.

This was a good short story. I am not real sure why It would be considered paranormal but I suppose in some ways it could be I mean who finds their soul mate staring at them in water all because of a small drink? I would recommend it.

I was gifted this book.

Post a Comment

0 Comments