Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy (The Complete Lizzy Series): All Four Original Novels: Falling Hard, Playing Rough, Breaking Rules, and Burning Bright- Author: Blair Babylon



Book: Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy (The Complete Lizzy Series): All Four Original Novels: Falling Hard, Playing Rough, Breaking Rules, and Burning Bright
Author: Blair Babylon
Publication Date: 9/7/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

Let me just say I love the stories this author puts out. If you like hot, steamy, bdsm type stories this is for you.
I met Lizzy back in some previous books I have read by this author so I knew a little about her. She is one tough, small sized woman and stronger than she realizes. Lizzy has been on her own for a long time after running from her family and the life of an Olympian. She has told no one until Dom aka Wulfram. Lizzy feels like she needs pain just to survive the day-to-day hustles but maybe that isn't so. Well Dom sets her up with a man by the name of Mannix although he has a bad feeling. Lizzy was born to be a sub / slave or at least she thought she was until she is with Mannix. While at the clubs meet and greet one night she meets Theo who is unlike anyone she has ever known. He doesn't want to hurt her he wants so much more but as you will read it takes Lizzy to go through hell literally to finally see what Theo is offering her. Each story takes us on a journey and we get to learn so much about Lizzy and the rest of Dom Houses girls. I loved Georgie she too is one smart, tough cookie and Rae well I won't tell you anymore pickup the book and read for yourself. There are four short stories; the stories are very well written however, there were grammar issues throughout.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments