Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - 60 Days (Morgan Family Series: Book Two) Author: J.L. Leslie


Book: 60 Days (Morgan Family Series: Book Two)
Author: J.L. Leslie
Publication Date: 9/16/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
In this book, we get Blake's story. Blake is good friends with Memphis who we met in book one. Memphis is with Cameron who is Blake’ brother.
Blake has enjoyed stepping out of her comfort zone with Langston her boyfriend but things have gone into a zone she is not comfortable with and she is going to tell him.

Weston has never been anything more than a friend to Blake.
But that doesn't mean he hasn't thought of more with her. Why would someone like Blake Morgan want a baseball player?

This book is hilarious in areas, we get to see characters from book one, which is always a plus with me when reading a series, I laughed at loud at Memphis when she lets Rhys know how many babies her and Cameron are having. I really like the relationship between Blake and Weston and I kept hoping she would dump Langston but will she?
Can Blake handle what is happening between herself and Weston? Or will it ruin their friendship?

And if you read closely you will see that Blake’ dad has perhaps given away some family secret?

Well grab your book and find out.

I would recommend you start with book one 30 Days so that you get to know the characters.
I enjoyed this well written story and there were some grammar issues but nothing at all to take from the story.
I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments