Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Billionaires in Disguise: Rae (The Devilhouse #1-9) Author: Blair Babylon @BlairBabylon


Book: Billionaires in Disguise: Rae (The Devilhouse #1-9)
Author: Blair Babylon
Publication Date: 12/17/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

I have enjoyed this box set and getting to know more about Wulf and Rae. Rae is a country girl who is going to college but is down on her luck when her scholarship is taken away. Her friends Georgie and Lizzy hook her up with the Doms place. When Rae first goes to the club, she doesn't meet the boss or does she? Rae is a dominant and she proves it by pushing a sexy blonde haired guy up against the wall and rocks his world.

When Rae finds out that, the Dom and her Wulf are one in the same everything changes for this couple. So many past secrets threaten to tear them apart. And one night of no protection may end it all.

Again I enjoyed every single story in this set and I would suggest this set so you get to know this couple.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments