Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Moonbound Series (Books 5-8): Boxed Set Author: Krystal Shannan (Author), Camryn Rhys (Author)


Book: Moonbound Series (Books 5-8): Boxed Set
Author: Krystal Shannan (Author), Camryn Rhys (Author)
Publication Date: 9/7/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars




I have read each of these books as singles and I am applying my review to this boxset.
This is a fantastic Series I am sure you will enjoy the set. I enjoyed them all.

BOOK FIVE: SEDUCING A WOLF
REVIEW

Alex and Niko and the rest of the gang go undercover to find Adrian Rossi but in doing so Alex gets more than he bargains for with a daughter of the enemies. Julianna is not a wolf and that confuses Alex. Alex feels the majic immediately and wants more of Julianna but can he have her?
Julianna is having a hard time dealing with what she saw in her father’s penthouse. The others are not sure they can trust Julianna. These two will find they need each other in many ways.
This book was good but I feel like we missed a big chunk of this couples story like it was a tad bit rushed.
I was gifted this book for an honest review.


BOOK SIX: SAVING A WOLF
REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

The team is in Mexico and determined that this will be the time they finally catch Rossi. It comes down to Maggie to save the day and try to persuade the security guard. Although nothing ever goes as plans. No sooner, Maggie arrives on the boat owned by one Luther Frost her magic flares.
Luther has no clue what is going on but he wants nothing to do with this woman. Well that is all I am giving you. It is short; we get some action, and a lot of magic. I would say start with book one so you learn everyone.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

BOOK SEVEN: BROKEN WOLF
REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

In this one, the team has enlisted a friend of Luther’s. He is a Russian and very deadly. It is Andrea's turn to take part in this mission in a way that seems funny in a way for a blonde haired Texan beauty. These two have to go into the lions den as something they are not.
Will this be the time finally, they end Rossi?
Will Andrea get more than this mission and can she heal Vadik?

This also was a short read but very explosive in some ways. Enjoyed this one.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.


BOOK EIGHT: HUNTED WOLF
REVIEW
*May contain spoilers *

They saved this best for last.

Viper is one of the Rangers that came to finish this mission to capture or kill Rossi. Hannah is a doctor and really does not want to be out killing people.
The last thing Viper wants or needs is a mate but that is what the fates have thrown him and its none other than the female who is driving him up a wall.
Hannah does all she can to get Viper but he wants nothing at all to do with her. This mission is tops on Vipers list and nothing not even this female will stop him or will it?

This is book 8 and it is the explosive finish to the series. We get more suspense, more depth, and one heck of a story. And when the romance unleashes oh my it melts the pages.

Oh and my heart fell out of my chest at what transpires on the Island when they finally are face to face with Rossi.

The authors wrap it all up nicely in the end. What a great touch. And out of 8 books in this series this is by far my favorite. I would suggest that you begin with book 1.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.


Post a Comment

0 Comments