Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - ROMAN: Fury of Her King (Kings of the Blood Book 2) Author: Julia Mills @JuliaMills623


Book: ROMAN: Fury of Her King (Kings of the Blood Book 2)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 9/20/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

This is the second book in the Kings of Blood series and oh my gosh what a story we get. Roman has known his mate since her birth and as the way of the Kings, he has had to wait for her to come to him. Finally, that has happened but everything that could go wrong does. When those closest to him betray him his mate' life is in the balance. Can Roman save her before it is too late for the both of them?

Well I suggest you grab book one in this series so you get to know the characters involved. And I am sure you will enjoy them just as much as I have. The author gives us a strong story with strong characters with a good back-story.

We get suspense, and a whole lot of hotness. I have a new book boyfriend and his name is Roman!

Post a Comment

0 Comments