Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Venturi Part One: Alien Romance (Crashlander #1) Author: Annie Nicholas @annienicholas


Book: Venturi Part One: Alien Romance (Crashlander #1)
Author: Annie Nicholas
Publication Date: 8/1/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
What a fascinating story. We have Wendy and her colleagues including her sister flying through space when all of a sudden they crash. They have no medical equipment and need help. Wendy decides it is up to her to venture out and see what this planet offers them in the way of help. What Wendy finds is a whole lot of trouble and someone who?

Nope sorry I am not giving it away. Yes, this story is very short but the author writes fast so I know another is coming soon. And yes I want to read more. It is a good story so grab your copy and get reading.

I was gifted this book for my honest review

Post a Comment

0 Comments