Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - The Witch, The Wolf and The Vampire: Next Generation: A Sister's Plea Author: A.K. Michaels


Book: The Witch, The Wolf and The Vampire: Next Generation: A Sister's Plea
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 9/3/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
What do you do when your fathers a powerful ancient vampire and your other father is a Alpha wolf? Oh and did I forget your mother is one of the highest-level witches? And you have found your soul mate and he is not exactly as you or your family. Well Gabby has all these issues and more and now she needs her family more than ever. Gabby calls on her brother Alpha Joey to help her rescue her man Teddy from what she really is not sure. Well they do not exactly want her man they want her mother.

I love this series and now to watch the grown adult children battle issues is a real treat. The book is well written, the story keeps you reading it till your finished and oh how sad it is to finish. I do hope the author gives us much more.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments