Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - Audible Book: A Child's Days Author: C.L. Quinn Narrated By: Natalie Duke


Audible Book: A Child's Days
Author: C.L. Quinn
Narrated By: Natalie Duke
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

"Mommy from Hell !! "

Would you consider the audio edition of A Child's Days to be better than the print version?
I haven't read the print version and this is a first for me by this author. I enjoyed the story very much however and will listen or read other books in this series.

What other book might you compare A Child's Days to and why?
To be honest I haven't read a book that compares.

Have you listened to any of Natalie Duke’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
This is a new to me narrator and I have to say she does an excellent job. Very well spoken and brought the story to life.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
I hated Punks mother. She was a horrible mother, and to name a child such a name gives you an idea of how cruel the mother is. I did not laugh but at times my heart hurt for the young girl.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hi Tammy I just wanted to let you know that author C.L. Quinn had her audios redone by narrator Pyper Down. The first audio Forbidden Days is good but as Pyper get settled and more comfortable with the stories her performance becomes expertise and she shines.

    For those who haven't hear or read The Firsts Series I highly recommend you do. You can get the first book Forbidden Days for only $.99 cents and the audio narration for only $1.99. The first 4 books are also on the KU Program to. Every story that I've heard have been 5 star reviews. Thanks Tammy and your review was great. I'm looking forward to hearing/reading what you'll think of the other audios. I can't wait for you to meet Tamesine. She's my favorite character. I hope you'll continue to listening to this series to learn why.

    ReplyDelete